Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i get my old photos from my old phone but the thing is my old iphone is now broken so how do i get all of the photes to be in this phone?

how

Posted on Feb 25, 2018 6:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2018 6:16 PM

If you had iCloud Photo Library turned on, you can use any computer and log in to www.icloud.com and go to the Photos app there to see if you can see the photos. If so, you can turn iCloud Photo Library on in the new phone and they will sync to it. See: iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support

If you didn't have iCloud Photo Library turned on but possibly did have iCloud backup turned on, you can use the backup to setup the new phone. iCloud: Restore or set up your iOS device from iCloud

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2018 6:16 PM in response to charlesfromteignmouth

If you had iCloud Photo Library turned on, you can use any computer and log in to www.icloud.com and go to the Photos app there to see if you can see the photos. If so, you can turn iCloud Photo Library on in the new phone and they will sync to it. See: iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support

If you didn't have iCloud Photo Library turned on but possibly did have iCloud backup turned on, you can use the backup to setup the new phone. iCloud: Restore or set up your iOS device from iCloud

how can i get my old photos from my old phone but the thing is my old iphone is now broken so how do i get all of the photes to be in this phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.