Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is it taking so long to restore books from icloud

My iphone is taking very long to restore its been restoring since last night. My books from my ibooks app are taking a very long time to restore and I just got a notification with the new ios update . But can’t do it because it still says phone is restoring.

User uploaded file

Posted on Feb 25, 2018 6:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 11:51 AM

Hello Kierra,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you've had some trouble restoring from iCloud , and I have some information that may help.

Have a look at the article below for some helpful troubleshooting steps under the section "Get help restoring from an iCloud backup".

If iCloud Backup couldn’t be completed or you can’t restore - Apple Support

If the behavior persists or you run into any trouble, please reach out again.
​Best Regards.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2018 11:51 AM in response to kierrafromwindsor

Hello Kierra,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you've had some trouble restoring from iCloud , and I have some information that may help.

Have a look at the article below for some helpful troubleshooting steps under the section "Get help restoring from an iCloud backup".

If iCloud Backup couldn’t be completed or you can’t restore - Apple Support

If the behavior persists or you run into any trouble, please reach out again.
​Best Regards.

Why is it taking so long to restore books from icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.