Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WiFi Issues on iPad Air

Unlike the WiFi problems people have posted here, mine is absurdly novel.

I have 2 known wifi connections (one office connection and one home connection).

When iPad is latched to home wifi, it works smoothly.

However when latched to office WiFi, download apps such as Netflix and Amazon Prime go bonkers. They never seem to get even one video offline even in 5-6 hours. The connection gets lost frequently.😕

However, my Android phone which sits just next to my iPad has no such issues. On the same office WiFi it smoothly downloads videos on Amazon Prime, Netflix. It intelligently resumes downloads if i am out of the WiFi range for a while.

I reSearched some bit on internet. I also confirmed with the office IT admin if there is any such restriction they might have placed. He confirmed , they haven’t . 😠

Plus what amuses me is that Android does everything fine on same WiFi while iPad struggles to even maintain a steady connection.

I did the basic stuff like reset the network , power off and on, even took off the ipad cover. Nothing helped.

Any expert advice is desperately needed. 😟

iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 11.2.6, null

Posted on Feb 25, 2018 11:28 PM

1 reply

WiFi Issues on iPad Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.