Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes/iTunes Store

My recently purchased songs are gone from my iTunes app! I check my recently purchased in the iTunes Store and they aren’t downloaded but the say they are. I’ve tries resetting my phone and it didn’t work! I can’t listen to my music!

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 5:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 6:58 AM

The songs aren't showing in the 'not on this iPhone tab' in the Purchased tab in the iTunes Store app ? If they also aren't showing in the 'all' tab (and if they aren't explicit songs and you don't have explicit music blocked) check to see if you've hidden them from there : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2018 6:58 AM in response to thisguy_cam

The songs aren't showing in the 'not on this iPhone tab' in the Purchased tab in the iTunes Store app ? If they also aren't showing in the 'all' tab (and if they aren't explicit songs and you don't have explicit music blocked) check to see if you've hidden them from there : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

Itunes/iTunes Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.