Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do not disturb Iphone 6

My do not disturb rings once sometimes twice and goes into my voicemail with my voice message. It used to say currently not taking calls how to i get that back . The ring disturbs me wen i am in meetings

iPhone 6, iOS 11.2.2, Thank you

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 5:11 AM

1 reply

Feb 27, 2018 4:41 PM in response to jackalyn258

Hello jackalyn258,

Thanks for asking about Do Not Disturb here in the Apple Support Communities. I will be happy to check this out with you.

First, please verify the numbers getting through aren't allowed to bypass Do Not Disturb. This article talks about this, and has a picture showing the area in Settings > Do Not Disturb. Use Do Not Disturb on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If that doesn't help solve the issue, I recommend forcing the Phone app and Settings app to close. Force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Then, try restarting your iPhone: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue remains, I recommend reinstalling the iOS using iTunes to get a fresh version installed. Please make a backup of your iPhone and all the data prior to doing this step: You can make a backup in iCloud or iTunes using this article: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Once your data is backed up, you can reinstall the iOS using this help article: If you can‘t update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Please pay close attention when you reach step 4 which says:

When you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Update. iTunes will try to reinstall iOS without erasing your data. Wait while iTunes downloads the software for your device. If the download takes more than 15 minutes and your device exits recovery mode, let the download finish, then repeat these steps.

Once your iOS is reinstalled, test if the issue is still occurring. Thanks again and have a great rest of your day.

Do not disturb Iphone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.