Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6+ contacts

how do I get "custom label" button back in Contacts for my iPhone 6+?

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 7:00 AM

3 replies

Feb 27, 2018 5:01 PM in response to dennisfromhardeeville

Hey, Dennis!

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that you'd like to know how to set Custom Labels for contacts on your iPhone 6 Plus. These labels are definitely help organize contact information, and I'd be happy to help you change the option!

To change a label, while in the Edit function of your contact information, you can tap the name of the contact information (for example, tap "phone" or "email"). A new menu pops up with various labels you can select ranging from "home" and "work" to "other" and Add Custom Label. Tap this final option to create a custom label. You can get more information on managing your contacts here Manage contacts - iPhone User Guide .

Have a great day!

Feb 27, 2018 5:01 PM in response to dennisfromhardeeville

Hey, Dennis!

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that you'd like to know how to set Custom Labels for contacts on your iPhone 6 Plus. These labels are definitely help organize contact information, and I'd be happy to help you change the option!

To change a label, while in the Edit function of your contact information, you can tap the name of the contact information (for example, tap "phone" or "email"). A new menu pops up with various labels you can select ranging from "home" and "work" to "other" and Add Custom Label. Tap this final option to create a custom label. You can get more information on managing your contacts here Manage contacts - iPhone User Guide .

Have a great day!

iPhone 6+ contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.