Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch does not fit!

My wrist is 9” circumference. After visiting the Apple store this weekend, the largest band they had was still too small. The clerk there told me to contact Apple. What solutions does Apple have available for this problem, or am I simply stuck with a pocket watch?

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 7:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 7:23 AM

Hi

All bands that are currently available to buy from Apple are detailed here (for the US, for example), with size details provided on their respective product pages:

Buy Apple Watch Bands - Apple

Stated wrist sizes relate to the wrist circumference that the combination of band + case is designed to fit.

If you would like to submit feedback to Apple, including feature requests in respect of future band designs, then you can do so here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

I'm afraid that no-one here can tell you anything about Apple's unannounced plans. You are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2018 7:23 AM in response to Countrycoolio

Hi

All bands that are currently available to buy from Apple are detailed here (for the US, for example), with size details provided on their respective product pages:

Buy Apple Watch Bands - Apple

Stated wrist sizes relate to the wrist circumference that the combination of band + case is designed to fit.

If you would like to submit feedback to Apple, including feature requests in respect of future band designs, then you can do so here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

I'm afraid that no-one here can tell you anything about Apple's unannounced plans. You are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community.

Apple Watch does not fit!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.