Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AVHD video file wont open. Error (1718449215)

Hi, I am trying to open a AVHD video file that I recorded with my Sony A6000, I get the message: Your file BDMV could not be opened. Error unknown (1718449215)

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 7:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2018 1:15 PM

Hey, Apple? Nobody cares in Apple care?
I have exactly the same problem. Before this i received a message about audio unit and permissions and lowering the security level, i answered "yes" but I get the message: The document “BDMV” could not be opened. An unknown error occurred (1718449215)

Do something, otherwise my masterpieces will never become the heritage of mankind...

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2018 1:15 PM in response to jjlopera

Hey, Apple? Nobody cares in Apple care?
I have exactly the same problem. Before this i received a message about audio unit and permissions and lowering the security level, i answered "yes" but I get the message: The document “BDMV” could not be opened. An unknown error occurred (1718449215)

Do something, otherwise my masterpieces will never become the heritage of mankind...

AVHD video file wont open. Error (1718449215)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.