Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone í on activation locked page. i dont have the user name and password for that phone. i dont want throw way. someone know how to unlock it?

My iphone 6. I use itune to fix, everything on youtube show, i try, nothing work.i need help, i dont have recipe.

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 8:07 AM

2 replies

Feb 26, 2018 8:09 AM in response to Piggybank1986

Have you tried : If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support ?

If you still can't find it, and if you were the original purchaser of the phone (i.e. it wasn’t bought used), you could try going to an Apple Store (make a Genius Bar appointment if you do) or try contacting iTunes Support online (https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html) and see if they can remove the phone from the account - they are likely to want to see proof of ownership before they might help e.g. original receipt with the serial number on it (if you no longer have the receipt try contacting the store that you bought it from and see if they will provide a duplicate)

my iphone í on activation locked page. i dont have the user name and password for that phone. i dont want throw way. someone know how to unlock it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.