Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can u make my internet secure

When I go to my WiFi it shows that it is unsecure how can I fix it.

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 8:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 9:02 AM

Hey emilio205,

Your internet connection is listed as 'not secure' whenever you connect to a Wi-Fi network that doesn't require a password. Essentially, because anyone can join the network you're on, the network is not 'secure.' For more information on recommended settings for your personal Wi-Fi networks, see this article: Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

If you need further help with Wi-Fi and your Mac, see this article: Mac Basics: Connecting your Mac to the Internet - Apple Support If you simply cannot connect to the Wi-Fi network in question, check out this support article: Check for Wi-Fi issues using your Mac - Apple Support I hope this resolves your issue!

Warm wishes,

zfJames

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2018 9:02 AM in response to emilio205

Hey emilio205,

Your internet connection is listed as 'not secure' whenever you connect to a Wi-Fi network that doesn't require a password. Essentially, because anyone can join the network you're on, the network is not 'secure.' For more information on recommended settings for your personal Wi-Fi networks, see this article: Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

If you need further help with Wi-Fi and your Mac, see this article: Mac Basics: Connecting your Mac to the Internet - Apple Support If you simply cannot connect to the Wi-Fi network in question, check out this support article: Check for Wi-Fi issues using your Mac - Apple Support I hope this resolves your issue!

Warm wishes,

zfJames

How can u make my internet secure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.