Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trouble with spinning circle on my ipad

I get the spinning circle when I go on certain Facebook stories and my iPad. I have the WiFi symbol and WiFi is on my iPhone. It won’t let me go to story. Also when I try to reboot iPad today, I don’t get the slide option. It goes to the apple but it is not completely off. Please help. I am reviving from surgery and can’t get out to an Apple tech store.

iPad 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 10:29 AM

1 reply

Feb 26, 2018 10:43 AM in response to Giniamilioto

The very first thing that I would try is to close the Facebook app on the iPad and then force restart the device

Double-click on the Home button of the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, this brings up the multitasking app switcher screen. Find the Facebook app preview and swipe it up off the top of the screen to quit the app.

To force restart your device, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least ten seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

Trouble with spinning circle on my ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.