Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error code HT204770 how to unlock iPad

Locked out of I-pad use . Shoeing a Error code HT204770

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 11.2.6, Locked out from using my I-pad

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 9:55 AM

6 replies

Mar 13, 2018 10:02 AM in response to Tecnam

Check the website. My mum just got this from a very fraudulent looking address (not XXX.apple.XXX anything). Going to settings and clearing her browsing history fixed the problem.

The webpage she went to looked like an apple site, just the address was suspicious. Also it wanted her to call a 1888 number (which she did coming to me, but got no response).

Mar 13, 2018 10:49 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

The same thing happened to me. All of a sudden my safari screen went to what looks like apple store home page. With a large message saying that error code and to call an 888 number.

I actually called and they had me very freaked out but for some reason didn’t feel right. Then “max” told me he had enough money didn’t need mine. Proceeded to give me the following number 844-885-0009 ext 033.

Before I called back saw the clear history idea and it worked. To be clear for all intensive purpose my iPad seemed locked up and the message seemed urgent.

Error code HT204770 how to unlock iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.