Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Camera on iPhone x

When I click pictures on iPhone X in sunlight, there comes an green dot.. is it a default??

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 10:05 AM

1 reply

Feb 27, 2018 6:26 PM in response to prerna2202

Hey there, prerna2202!

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that if you take a picture in sunlight, the picture has a green spot on it. I'm happy to provide you with some information!

Per If you see a flare, haze, or spot near the edge of your photo or video - Apple Support ,

When you take a photo or video on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you might see a flare, haze, or reflected spot. These steps can help.

This article has been archived and is no longer updated by Apple.

You might see these unexpected light effects when incoming light (usually from outside the field of view) is at an angle and reflects off the surfaces inside the camera. If this happens, move the camera slightly to change the position of the light, or shield the lens with your hand.

Get more help if you see a closed lens or black screen, your photos are blurred or out of focus, your flash isn't working, or you don't see the Camera app.

Have a great day!

Camera on iPhone x

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.