Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Receiving Past Notifications on Apple Watch

Hello,

I have an Apple Watch series 2 and iPhone 7 paired with each other with notifications set to mirror iPhone on the Apple Watch. The past few weeks, I have been receiving text messages notifications on the Apple Watch after I have already responded on the iPhone. In addition, message notification aren't disappearing on the Apple Watch after deleting them on the iPhone. If anyone has suggestions on how to resolve this issue it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

JK

iPhone 7, iOS 10.3.2

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 10:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 10:22 AM

Hi

I suggest that you follow the instructions here, if necessary including unpairing and re-pairing your Apple Watch - including if either or both of your devices indicate that they are connected, but they do not behave accordingly:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2018 10:22 AM in response to Tech190

Hi

I suggest that you follow the instructions here, if necessary including unpairing and re-pairing your Apple Watch - including if either or both of your devices indicate that they are connected, but they do not behave accordingly:

Receiving Past Notifications on Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.