Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do not activation lock for my iphone plzzzzz help me how unlock my iphone

I was use the iphone 6 /64gb i was recoved my iphone then. By mistack go to the activation lock but he was do not accept my apple id and password please help me i am requesting you

iPhone 6, iOS 11

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 10:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 11:32 AM

Are you the original owner of the iPhone? If not, only the previous owner can remove the activation lock:

Turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock - Apple Support

If you are the original owner and still have a proof of purchase, Apple may be able to reset the device for you. I suggest the quickest way is to make an appointment at a Genius bar in an Apple Store near you and take the documentation. You may also be able to this online. Either way:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2018 11:32 AM in response to navin259

Are you the original owner of the iPhone? If not, only the previous owner can remove the activation lock:

Turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock - Apple Support

If you are the original owner and still have a proof of purchase, Apple may be able to reset the device for you. I suggest the quickest way is to make an appointment at a Genius bar in an Apple Store near you and take the documentation. You may also be able to this online. Either way:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Do not activation lock for my iphone plzzzzz help me how unlock my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.