Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: several problems after software update 11.2.6

dear all,

I recently updated my software on my iPhone X to 11.2.6 and face several problems:

- no or slow internet access

- not able to send or receive mails-keeps connecting

- WhatsApp doesn't work-keeps connecting

Does anybody face the same problems? What can I do to solve this?

Many thanks, Gwenny

iPhone X, iOS 11.2.6, null

Posted on

Mar 6, 2018 7:17 PM in response to gwenny254 In response to gwenny254

My mother in law has an almost new iphone and hers is doing the same thing after this update. Some apps can’t get data updates, can’t pull up some websites, couldn’t access app store on data, but works on wifi. Need a solution for her. Software restore maybe?

Mar 6, 2018 7:17 PM

Reply Helpful

Mar 6, 2018 7:22 PM in response to gowheelin In response to gowheelin

gowheelin wrote:

My phone starts to ring......then sound goes down after 1 second. As if it’s being turned down.

That will occur if you pick up and look at the phone. It is the camera recognizing that you are looking at the phone, thus would not need it to be ringing loud any longer. Go to Settings>General>Accessibility>Face ID & Attention, and the Attention Aware Features is probably on. You can turn it off if desired and that will not change the volume.

Mar 6, 2018 7:22 PM

Reply Helpful

Mar 7, 2018 7:57 AM in response to ChrisJ4203 In response to ChrisJ4203

Thanks Chris. I had originally missed a couple of called before this happened. Fail to ring. When it was not set on silent. I guess I miss interpreted this feature as the possible problem. Now that I know how it works, I can see the error of my ways. I did reboot the phone and haven’t had a fail to ring since.

Mar 7, 2018 7:57 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: gwenny254

Question: several problems after software update 11.2.6