Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why wont my money u go through to my bank

Why won’t my money go through to my bank

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 12:34 PM

1 reply

Feb 26, 2018 1:48 PM in response to brielle220

Are you using the procedure described in Transfer money from Apple Pay Cash to your bank account - Apple Support

Have you waited up to 3 business days?

Also see the following from the Get Help section of the above link:

If you don't receive a transfer after three business days, contact us. If you think that you entered the wrong bank account or routing number, contact us.

If you can't transfer money, make sure that your devices meet the requirements:

1. Check for iOS or watchOS updates.
  2. Make sure that your device is eligible.
  3. Make sure that you have a Wi-Fi or cellular connection.

After each step, try to transfer money again:

1. Make sure that you added an eligible United States bank account and that you entered the correct account and routing numbers. If you enter the wrong numbers, the transfer might go to the wrong account.
  2. Check the limits. The minimum amount that you can transfer to your bank account is $1. If your balance is less than $1, you can transfer your total balance as an exception to the minimum. The maximum amount that you can transfer per transaction is $3,000.

If you still can't transfer money to your bank, you might need to verify your identity.

why wont my money u go through to my bank

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.