Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: CD problems

i tried to put a CD onto my itunes and it gave me options as to what the CD was i clicked on the title of the CD and now i have completely different songs to the ones that were on the CD

Posted on

Feb 28, 2018 4:01 PM in response to NathanaelACG In response to NathanaelACG

Hello NathanaelACG,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you want to correct the info on songs imported from a CD in iTunes on your computer. To help with this, please follow these steps from this Apple resource on iTunes:

1. Make sure you’re connected to the Internet.

2. In iTunes, select a song or songs (hold down the Shift key to select multiple adjacent songs, or the Control key to select multiple nonadjacent songs).

3. Click the Options button User uploaded file near the top right of the iTunes window, then choose Get Track Names.

4. Select the entry for the CD.

If there’s more than one entry, select one (a CD can have more than one entry if more than one person submitted information for the same CD to the Gracenote service); if it doesn’t include the correct information, choose Get Track Names again, then choose another entry.

If you don’t see song information - iTunes Help

Cheers!

Feb 28, 2018 4:01 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: NathanaelACG

Question: CD problems