Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tinder Plus & Multiple Account Issues

To be brief, I was banned from Tinder at random. I was subscribed to Tinder Plus at the time via Facebook. I'm not going to get into the semantics of being banned and the justification of the ban, but you get my point.

Created a secondary account a short time later via the phone number method. Well, when I went to upgrade, it charged my current Apple ID (I've even changed phones and Apple ID's since the ban), but it is not letting me access the features. Most likely because it is fueling the old banned account. Which is another whole rabbit hole of issues in my opinion, that almost seems to be on purpose? Why not just delete the account rather than permanently ban it. I digress.

Well, I came here to really answer my own question because I know some of you have the same question. Granted it hasn't worked, yet, because I have to wait the time period but the new information I came across seems to connect the dots that Tech Support cannot. First off, I did all these things through a desktop. I find it's easier to navigate small print menus and such through a desktop.
- I went to Facebook, Settings, Apps; searched for Tinder and deleted it or at least denied further access.
- Delved deeper into my subscriptions under my Apple ID to find in small print something to the effect of "a Subscription ID is created between a Service Company (Tinder) and Apple, along with sales information to help identify and tag your account to that subscription. After 180 days of non-renewal, subscription ID will reset"

Again I just realized this, so I'm not sure if after these steps and not accidentally resubscribing for 6 months if I'll be able to rejoin at that time. But I do know that Tinder Support is a joke.

TL;DR- Delete App access internally on Facebook. In subscriptions under Apple ID, delete and don't resubscribe (Upgrade to Prem.) for six months on any account. Ideally, your unique Subscription ID that links Tinder and Apple ID should reset after 180 days. Hopefully allowing a new subscription ID to be tied to your current, Non-Banned tinder account.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 11.2, null

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 2:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2018 6:56 PM

Hey, so i got banned from tinder too, so are you saying the work around is creating a new apple id?

Similar questions

1 reply

Tinder Plus & Multiple Account Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.