Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I burchased 50g storage to back up my 6+ On iTunes save on my pc then upgraded to 8+ when I set up phone to pc not all of my photos,and notes transferred to new phone

I purchase 50g storage before backing up iPhone 6+.then backup my phone on iTunes to computer.then upgraded to 8+ when I opened iTunes and began setting up new phone my pics and notes didn’t transfer completely

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.2.2

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 3:15 PM

1 reply

Feb 27, 2018 8:04 PM in response to Davefixmyphone

Hey Davefixmyphone,

If I understand correctly, you are trying to restore your data from your iPhone to a new iPhone. There are a couple different ways you can backup and restore to another device. Since it did not work through iTunes, you can also try through iCloud. Some of the contacts may have been from an online account like email. Were you able to verify all your accounts were added? I would recommend you read this article and use it to help troubleshoot the issue. ​

Transfer content from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

I burchased 50g storage to back up my 6+ On iTunes save on my pc then upgraded to 8+ when I set up phone to pc not all of my photos,and notes transferred to new phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.