Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to remove Islamic Calendar

Don't know when or why this calendar data is displayed when looking at my calendar. I have asked Apple Support to call me tomorrow at 9am. I am unable to remove the information from my iPhone6. I didn't load it. I didn't subscribe to it. I'm not Islamic. How do you have the information NOT displayed on the Calendar??

iPhone 6, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 3:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 9:57 AM

If you open your calendar, you can look at the bottom of the screen in the center and see the word Calendars. If you tap on that, you will see all of the calendars that you have displayed on your device, including subscribed calendars.

If you do not see the Islamic calendar listed there, maybe you can describe better what your issue is. Is it possible that you have selected a different calendar subscription?

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2018 9:57 AM in response to ypjordan

If you open your calendar, you can look at the bottom of the screen in the center and see the word Calendars. If you tap on that, you will see all of the calendars that you have displayed on your device, including subscribed calendars.

If you do not see the Islamic calendar listed there, maybe you can describe better what your issue is. Is it possible that you have selected a different calendar subscription?

I am unable to remove Islamic Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.