Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No internet connection Fb ?😡

I am having a problem with Facebook app and the Facebook website on my iPhone I have tried everything from the last question like this was posted and you guys helped a lot to them but nothing worked for me the app is continue giving the no internet connection error and the website wont open on safari google chrome and other browsers on my iPhone the servers are not down in my area because the website is working on my android tv and on my iPod and etc. I am out of ideas please help!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 10.3.3

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 5:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 7:03 AM

Hi Syed Muhammad Ali Raza,

Thanks for asking your question in the Apple Support Community. I understand that you're unable to use the Facebook app and it also won't load Facebook in any of the browsers you try.

If you haven't already, I recommend to take a look through the steps in the article below. The steps can help resolve issues with third party apps that aren't responding the way you expect. The article mentions to force quit the app before restarting. I recommend to do this with the Facebook app as well as all of the other browsers that Facebook is not working in.

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

It may also help to Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch then test the Facebook website in Safari to see if it loads. You can also try loading Facebook on a different network connection (cellular or Wi-Fi) than what you normally use to see if the same issue occurs.

Let me know how those steps work out for you.

Take care.
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2018 7:03 AM in response to Syed Muhammad Ali Raza

Hi Syed Muhammad Ali Raza,

Thanks for asking your question in the Apple Support Community. I understand that you're unable to use the Facebook app and it also won't load Facebook in any of the browsers you try.

If you haven't already, I recommend to take a look through the steps in the article below. The steps can help resolve issues with third party apps that aren't responding the way you expect. The article mentions to force quit the app before restarting. I recommend to do this with the Facebook app as well as all of the other browsers that Facebook is not working in.

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

It may also help to Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch then test the Facebook website in Safari to see if it loads. You can also try loading Facebook on a different network connection (cellular or Wi-Fi) than what you normally use to see if the same issue occurs.

Let me know how those steps work out for you.

Take care.

Feb 28, 2018 8:04 AM in response to Syed Muhammad Ali Raza

Hey Syed Muhammad Ali Raza,

Thanks for the update. Since these steps did not work for you, I recommend to reinstall iOS on your iPhone. This should not affect any of your data, but it is always a best practice to make sure you have a current backup in either iTunes or iCloud. How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Once you have a current backup, follow the steps in the section titled "If your device turns on but gets stuck during start up" from the following article. These steps will reinstall iOS. Keep in mind that these steps were written for a different issue, but they will still help isolate the situation further. If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen . After you reinstall, test the iPhone.

If the issue continues to occur after reinstalling iOS, then you'll want to make sure you have a backup of your iPhone following the steps from the article above. Once your iPhone is backed up, you can restore your iPhone back to factory settings and then set up the iPhone as a new device (temporarily) and test out Facebook before restoring your backup. You can find the steps for restoring here:

Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to factory settings

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

Best regards.

No internet connection Fb ?😡

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.