Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

facetime and messages "error occurred during activation"

Anyone with idea how to fix facetime and messages where appleid won't log in on both iphone and macbook pro.

The wife's apple id broke suddenly... a month ago... She was able to get message on her phone and/or her macbook pro. Suddenly that quit. Checking - I notice that one both iphone and macbook pro - she was not logged in with her apple id. When trying to log in - get "errors...". After ONE month of tech support from husband. The husband gives up after trying everything that is suggestion on ios (iphone) and Macbook. I appreciate any suggestion that any of you can provide.

If suggestion is to call Apple Support - how to get thru. Got a case number, waiting for 1 hour, then support rep could not hear me talking into the phone....?...So I am on hold again.... HELP!

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 5:04 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Mar 4, 2018 10:29 PM in response to kevoframery

DId finally get through Apple Support....after about 1.5 hours. They got it resolved it in about 20 minutes. Apparently, the wife appleid was "locked". Reason given for her "locked" was because of (possibly) spam report from her apple id (???) Anyway, the lesson learned is IF you tried everything on the web about how to remedy this situation and still CANNOT - Call Apple Support. Chances are, your apple id is "locked"!.

Cheers!

facetime and messages "error occurred during activation"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.