Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I unsubscribe and not get charged by apple

I subscribed to an app that I had to pay for. I don’t want it. I took the app off my phone but got charged for it again. How do I fix it so I don’t get charged.

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 4:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 4:47 PM

See if it's in your iTunes purchase history:

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Then, if it is, you can edit your subscriptions here:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

After you've edited the subscription, if you really feel like it, you can report a purchasing problem to Apple:

Get help with an item purchased from the App Store, iTunes Store, or iBooks Store - Apple Support

If it is NOT in your purchase history, it probably was an email notification and it's probably a phishing attempt. See this article: Phishing & Other Suspicious Emails

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2018 4:47 PM in response to amyfromhygiene

See if it's in your iTunes purchase history:

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Then, if it is, you can edit your subscriptions here:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

After you've edited the subscription, if you really feel like it, you can report a purchasing problem to Apple:

Get help with an item purchased from the App Store, iTunes Store, or iBooks Store - Apple Support

If it is NOT in your purchase history, it probably was an email notification and it's probably a phishing attempt. See this article: Phishing & Other Suspicious Emails

Feb 27, 2018 6:47 AM in response to amyfromhygiene

You're trying to cancel a subscription right...

When you go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store, Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen>

Tap View Apple ID. (You might need to authenticate your Apple ID)

Then tap subscriptions... do you not see the subscription you are trying to cancel?

If not check here...https://support.apple.com/en-us/ht202039#third_party

Check your bank statement... if your being billed by someone other than Apple... try here, Get help with subscriptions not billed through Apple - Apple Support

How do I unsubscribe and not get charged by apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.