Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone won’t call a certain number

Hello I am asking a question about my iPhone 7 Plus it doesn’t let me call a certain number the number is not blocked nor is it on airplane mode nor is it on do not disturb? Please help

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 5:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 7:21 AM

If you're having a problem reaching one specific number, and they have not blocked you, contact your cellular carrier. It's probably a routing problem in the cellular network.

2 replies

Feb 28, 2018 7:05 AM in response to Shorty098

Hi there, Shorty098!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an issue calling a specific phone number and I am happy to help! You have tried great steps checking if the number is blocked and being sure Do Not Disturb and Airplane Mode are not on. If you have ensured the other party has not blocked your phone number by mistake on their side, I recommend taking a look at this article with steps to follow If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone. This article will give you the best additional steps to take along with what to do if you continue to have issues making a call to that number.
Cheers!

iPhone won’t call a certain number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.