Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages for old iPad mini

I have an older iPad Mini I restored to factory default to give to one of my kids. It is up to date with IOS 9. It is not able to be updated to IOS 11. I am trying to install Pages from the App Store, but it says not compatible with this iPad.

Is there a way to get a version of pages that will work. I have another older iPad that has Pages installed, but can’t figure out any method to get it on the other iPad.

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 5:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 6:03 PM

Hello wierner,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you have not been able to download a version of Pages that is compatible with the latest version of software available for your iPad mini. If you previously downloaded Pages you may be able to download it again from the purchases section of the App Store.

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, and App Store - Apple Support

Best Regards.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2018 6:03 PM in response to wiener

Hello wierner,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you have not been able to download a version of Pages that is compatible with the latest version of software available for your iPad mini. If you previously downloaded Pages you may be able to download it again from the purchases section of the App Store.

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, and App Store - Apple Support

Best Regards.

Pages for old iPad mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.