Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone battery do not last half day after updating IOS

Iphone battery life never been the best but i always go trough the day. after I have updated the IOS about a month or 2 ago I start to face a very very low battery life.

I don't remember now the number of the updating IOS but it was that with the patch of some kind of virus or exploit about CPU or something.

Now too often watching the battery percentage dropping of 3-5 or more percentage in seconds! In the same period I heard that so many other people had the same problem.

Long story short= the battery was fine.

After updating the IOS the battery is = Sh*t.

after that update i have updated 2 more time the IOS but the problem still there.

Any solid solution? thanks

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 6:51 PM

1 reply

Feb 28, 2018 7:45 AM in response to anjo108

Hello anjo108,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it seems you are experiencing issues with battery life on your iPhone. To help resolve this issue, please follow steps from these resources, like optimizing settings and checking battery usage. Then restart your iPhone as iOS clears cached data and does other system optimizations when you turn your device off and on.

iPhone Battery and Performance
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

iphone battery do not last half day after updating IOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.