Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing holiday emojis

After last weekend's iOS,11.2.6 update, there no longer are any holiday/celebration emojis on my phone. Anyone else experience this? Do you know how to get them back?

iPhone 5s, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 7:42 PM

1 reply

Feb 28, 2018 8:18 AM in response to feeffromalbion

Hey there, feeffromalbion.

I see that you're missing some of the emojis you're used to seeing since you updated your iPhone 5s to iOS 11.2.6. I'm happy to help.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- Restart your iPhone. Once it's returned to the Home screen, test the issue.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch -- If restarting your iPhone didn't resolve the issue, please be sure to have a fresh backup to keep your personal information safe. In order to back up your Health data, the backup needs to be encrypted. iCloud does this automatically, but iTunes doesn't. If you'd like to use iTunes to back up your iPhone, refer to this article: About encrypted backups in iTunes

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- Even though the title of the article isn't specific to your issue, the section titled "Put your device in recovery mode and set it up again" will walk you through all the steps to reinstall the iOS software on your device.

Let me know how that goes.

Take care!

Missing holiday emojis

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.