Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud storage full

Hi

I have an issue with ic loud storage I am using free plan 5 gb . but its full documents took all storage I delete all photos contact mail backups everything but still showing documents took full storage i don't know why

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 9:45 PM

4 replies

Feb 27, 2018 10:23 AM in response to NIfraj

Hello, NIfraj.

It's my understanding that your iCloud Storage is full and that you've been unable to clear up space. I do have some suggestions that may help you with this. Check out this article to help you manage your iCloud Storage: Manage your iCloud storage

You may also want to check to see if you're using iCloud Drive to store documents in your iCloud Storage.

Let me know if this helps.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!

Feb 27, 2018 11:43 AM in response to NIfraj

What do you see at System Preferences/iCloud/Manage or Settings/Your Name/iCloud/Storage/Manage Storage? If you can't find any documents to delete, try iCloud Support.

Other people have posted similar problems and after contacting iCloud support, found it was a server problem. iCloud support reset everything. You may have to politely ask for a level 2 person.

You may have to try twice.

iCloud Support

icloud storage full

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.