Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a problem in streaming the music from my iPhone 7 Plus to my car through blue tooth. I have the latest version IOS11.2.6. As per the recommendation of Apple, I unpaired my mobile from the car, and paired it again; then I tried to restore my

I have a problem in streaming the music from my iPhone 7 Plus to my car through blue tooth. I have the latest version IOS11.2.6. As per the recommendation of Apple, I unpaired my mobile from the car, and paired it again; then I tried to restore my mobile, and I even restored my mobile to factory settings. .

I checked the internet and I saw a copy of my problem in the following video: The video is at the bottom of the following which shows my same issue https://gizmodo.com/the-iphone-7s-bluetooth-is-totally-screwed-up-for-some-17872 76957

You can see the problem at the 00:07 mark.

Anyone to my rescue please??

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 8:30 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

I have a problem in streaming the music from my iPhone 7 Plus to my car through blue tooth. I have the latest version IOS11.2.6. As per the recommendation of Apple, I unpaired my mobile from the car, and paired it again; then I tried to restore my

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.