Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ITunes locked my account and payment info

Hi guys

I am trying to figure a way out, I got this apple device and log in with my very old account (I am a long time friend of android) I was trying to set the device up and I didnt remember the security questions and I was unable to reset them because there was no recovery email and I was not able to set it now due lack of answers of the security questions, but as soon as I got one question correct, and set all security questions with new answers, ITunes said "my account was locked" after a few attempts and contacting apple support, the answer was "after reviewing, your account was blocked", quite answer...

then, I made another email and another Apple ID, then I was trying to set the payment method and all that, but then, my personal debit card, the same card used in the blocked account, seems to be unable to use -_- , ok, I will go with PayPal, surprise!, contact support in order to complete this registry >.< , I try to call support team, another surprise!!, nobody answer the phone...,

I have 2 days and I am about to throw my apple device to the trash because of this nonsense...

what I can do guys, I hope someone of Itunes see this post.

iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 9:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 9:40 PM

Hi Guys

I resolve my issue, it was my account, something was wrong with it, I got support and it was resolved in less that 5 minutes getting live chat support on the following link:

getsupport.apple.com

Excellent Support on this chats, really recomend it, it restore my trust on Apple.

Similar questions

4 replies

ITunes locked my account and payment info

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.