Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

numbers

I made a few changes to a 2 page numbers spreadsheet and when I clicked enter the file became very large 650 kb and I could only see a small part of the spreadsheet

MacBook Air, iOS 10.1.1

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 8:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 5:29 AM

I have no idea about "I can only see a small part of the spreadsheet" but my guess on the size change is it was originally created in an older version of Numbers and is now saved by the latest version. I just did a test with a 112KB spreadsheet created a while ago. When I saved (upgraded) it to the latest version, it grew to 597KB. I made no changes to it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2018 5:29 AM in response to andyfromnewtown square

I have no idea about "I can only see a small part of the spreadsheet" but my guess on the size change is it was originally created in an older version of Numbers and is now saved by the latest version. I just did a test with a 112KB spreadsheet created a while ago. When I saved (upgraded) it to the latest version, it grew to 597KB. I made no changes to it.

numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.