Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keep getting this email for a purchase that was not made by me then denied access to my account

Keep getting emails about purchases that I did not make please provide information as to why this is happening?

Thank You

Pam

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

null-OTHER

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 9:53 PM

1 reply

Feb 26, 2018 9:59 PM in response to pameliafromjohnstown

Really bad idea to be plastering all of your personal information on a public forum. I will ask the Hosts to edit your personal stuff. That's one of the ways these scammers find you to send to the kind of emails you are referring to.

Here is an Apple support article that may help to identify these phishing emails:

Identify and report phishing communications - Apple Support

Here is an article that will help you to determine if this purchase is legitimate:

Get help with an item purchased from the App Store, iTunes Store, or iBooks Store - Apple Support

If you are having issues with a disabled Apple ID, here is a support article that may help with that:

Apple ID Disabled

If you need further assistance contact Apple directly: Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Best of luck,

GB

Keep getting this email for a purchase that was not made by me then denied access to my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.