Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

podcast playlist will not play

I like to line up my podcasts and play them so one finishes and the next one plays. However, I have had a ton of problems getting it to even play.

I start with create a new playlist, (a pod) pick the pods and put them in the list. I can rearrange the order or just play them as I put them in the list. However, as of late I go to hit play and nothing happens. The only way they play anything from the list is if it I go to the item and play it manually, it does not proceed to the next one. It just ends after the one I clicked finishes. I have tried shuffle, still doesn't play. I have looked at the ... nothing in there seems to relate to the play

User uploaded file

For years this is how I have listened to my podcasts, music, etc... I have no idea why this has changed and/or what is going on or how to fix it. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

El Capitan 10.11.6

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 11:44 PM

There are no replies.

podcast playlist will not play

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.