Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my contacts access my work contacts because my icloud account is the same for my work and personal - how do i change my icloud address as i am no longer with the company

Change my iCloud address because it access my work contacts instead of my personal contacts and I am no longer with the company

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 8:50 PM

3 replies

Feb 27, 2018 1:42 PM in response to cathyfromnewcastle

Since the hosts edited the e-mail addresses, if they are the same, that is probably why you still have access. If they are the same, you used that Apple ID as your iCloud ID, which is what most people do. If you do a name change on your Apple ID, that will change your iCloud ID. That is if they are the same or an alias of the Apple ID. You can make the change using the 2 links in my last post.

my contacts access my work contacts because my icloud account is the same for my work and personal - how do i change my icloud address as i am no longer with the company

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.