Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7 Plus iMessage issues

Hi,

I am new to this but am curious if anyone else has had issues with their phone after getting iOS 11? My iPhone 7 Plus has suffered many issues since iOS 11 and the updates haven't fixed it. I have also tried the store (2.5 hours one way for me!) and support. I get "cannot activate cellular network" at least once a week and the only fix is to flip airplane mode on and off to use data again. My biggest issue is it freezes when trying to send a screen shot. As soon as you hit message, it freezes. iMessage also freezes when I send a picture and try to send another to the same person while the first is sending.

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 10:57 PM

3 replies

Feb 26, 2018 11:32 PM in response to Ikleen

Did you already restore the phone to factory settings, to make sure that the iOS software has been installed correctly?

Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to factory settings

Before you start, try to force restart the phone, this might also help:

On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

iPhone 7 Plus iMessage issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.