Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot upload resume for job application

I have an old resume on my job profile which I would like to replace with a new one but it keeps saying uploading and nothing happens. I have tried it on different browsers and via iphone too. The resume file size is the same as before. There is also no option to delete the old resume.

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 10:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 12:05 AM

To clarify,

Are you trying to upload your document to a website?

If so, look at the requirements necessary for uploading as well as compatibility specific to their site.

You may need to change the format your resume is saved in.

4 replies

Feb 27, 2018 6:48 AM in response to Snl678

As far as I know, you cannot remove a resume from jobs.apple.com. My guess is that any resume that you have posted is assumed to be associated with some previous job application - thus, if it went poof, the paper trail would be compromised.

I did not attempt to upload a new resume, as I don't have one that I want to submit

Are you posting an acceptable format?

from "My Profile" > "My Information" > "Experience" page > "Primary Resume" section = "See all supported formats ➕" link (a 'drawer' that opens and closes)

Supported file formats for resumes

• PDF
  • Word
  • Pages
  • RTF
  • TXT

cannot upload resume for job application

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.