Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

gift card redeeming problem trouble

I purchased 2 Apple Gift Cards, $15 and $25. I used the camera on my phone to take a picture of both codes one after the other. I only received credit for one, I believe it was the $25 but unsure as I had some credit from before. I try to redeem each one again but both show that they have already been redeemed. Yet my Balance wasn't over $40, it was $28. How do I check which Gift Card was redeemed? And how do I get credit for the missing GC?

iPhone SE, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 11:35 PM

6 replies

Feb 27, 2018 7:53 AM in response to Eric Root

Eric Root wrote:

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link.

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Since this is about the 5th time I have seen this information posted in the last hour or so, the first "iTunes Support" link also has you choose a country in a drag-down menu, so I presume it is "worldwide" too. The second link takes you on a grand tour of support options, but if your main intention is to get to somebody at Apple to report an issue the first link is better and seems to work anywhere there is an iTunes Store.

gift card redeeming problem trouble

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.