Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Music Library is temporarily unavailable

I am unable to enable iCloud Music Library on my iPhone X, running iOS 11.2.6. I slide the toggle in settings>music and, ~3-5 minutes later, receive the attached error message. Error is consistent and has been happening for 24-hours.

Before upgrading to 11.2.5, I had logged out of/logged into my iTunes Store account and my iCloud account (separately), I had erased and reset the phone and started both 1) as new and 2) from a backup, I had the device replaced, and I deactivated my iCloud Music Library across all my devices and re-logged-in. (This final step worked for about 1 week and then, upon updating to 11.2.6, the problem resurfaced.)

I’ve seen some other posts stating this might be a problem with beta software, but these were the original iOS 11 beta seeds in summer 2017 before the initial iOS 11 rollout. There have been no recent updates to any previous cases.

Anyone else having this problem? Or is Apple just sitting on it?

User uploaded file

iPhone X, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 10:59 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

iCloud Music Library is temporarily unavailable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.