Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to delete gamepidgeon but it won’t let me.

I got gamepidgeon when I still used my mom’s account. It has a update but I can’t update since I used my mom’s account. I have looked on here on how to deleted and I’ve tried but nothing has worked. I just want to update it.

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 9:42 PM

1 reply

Feb 26, 2018 11:02 PM in response to Lilienjess

When you attempt to delete the app from your home screen or a folder, what happens?

Have you tried going to Settings > General > iPhone Storage > GamePidgeon (after list of apps loads) to attempt to delete the app there?

As an alternative, if you're simply trying to update the app, have you tried attempting to download it from the App Store while signed in to your own Apple ID?

When dealing with apps that were "purchased" or downloaded using a different Apple ID than your current one, issues arise regularly because they are still attached to the old Apple ID. That's likely what's preventing the update from being able to be authenticated.

I want to delete gamepidgeon but it won’t let me.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.