Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: i just updated my iphone 6 to the latest version of ios 11 and my phone is much slower in everything in general and i also have keyboard lag. help

Keyboard lag/slow perfomance of iphone 6 ios 11

Posted on

Question marked as Apple recommended
Answer:
Answer:

I recommend taking a look at this article and contacting Apple Support to see if you might need to replace your iPhone battery: iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

If you think you might need a battery replacement, I recommend contacting Apple Support via one of the following methods:

• Call 1.800.275.2273

• Visit Contact Apple Support

• Download the Apple Support on the App Store

Posted on

Question marked as Apple recommended

Feb 26, 2018 10:22 PM in response to Jmuz96 In response to Jmuz96

I recommend taking a look at this article and contacting Apple Support to see if you might need to replace your iPhone battery: iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

If you think you might need a battery replacement, I recommend contacting Apple Support via one of the following methods:

• Call 1.800.275.2273

• Visit Contact Apple Support

• Download the Apple Support on the App Store

Feb 26, 2018 10:22 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Jmuz96

Question: i just updated my iphone 6 to the latest version of ios 11 and my phone is much slower in everything in general and i also have keyboard lag. help