Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I go about getting a refund back added to my card?

I had like $200 and something on my card and now I have $30 left on it, I didn’t order nothing on iTunes. I have things to do with that money, spend it on my kids. Can I please get my money back?

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 11:14 PM

1 reply

Feb 28, 2018 4:12 PM in response to aliciafromhemphill

Hi aliciafromhemphill,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're looking to request a refund regarding some unrecognized iTunes purchases. I can see why you'd reach out for assistance with this and I'm happy to point you in the right direction. I'd recommend using the information and steps below to investigate where these charges may be coming from and how to contact iTunes to report a problem:

Compare your purchase history with the charges on your credit card and bank statement.

To view and search your purchase history, click or tap this link: View Purchase History.

Learn how to view your purchase history on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC.

You can also use reportaproblem.apple.com to review your purchase history and receipts.

The Report a Problem website does not show purchases from subscriptions or iCloud storage upgrade charges.

Check the status of your subscriptions

Make sure that your charges aren't from a subscription that you or a family member set up. Learn how to view, change or cancel your subscriptions. If you signed up for the subscription outside of the app, you must contact the provider directly to cancel.

Check all of your Apple IDs

If you ever added a payment method to another Apple ID, the unrecognized charges might have been made using that account. Check the Purchase History of each Apple ID that uses your credit or debit card.

To stop charges with that Apple ID, you can restrict in-app purchases or turn on restrictions (parental controls) on your iOS device, in iTunes on your Mac or PC, or on your Apple TV.

If you share your devices

If you share your device with others, including young children, learn how to manage your password preferences.

If anyone else has your Apple ID password

Anyone who has your Apple ID password is able to make charges to your account. If you have unauthorized charges, change your Apple ID password.

Get more help

If you compared your credit card or bank statement to your purchase history and still don't recognize the charge, contact Apple Support.

If you don't use your Apple ID to make purchases from the iTunes Store or App Store and see charges on your statement, contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security.

If you think you're being billed twice for the same item, it might be a payment authorization holdand not an actual charge. The charge will disappear after your purchase clears.

If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement

Best Regards.

Where can I go about getting a refund back added to my card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.