Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: iphone 6+ blacklisted

Hi, is it possible to unlock iCloud if phone is blacklisted and i have all proof of purchase. I get that phone online from apple stores with my credit card. After year iPhone just stop working, connect to the computer don't know what i did but sins then my phone is unusable because iCloud lock is on. Was trying to sort this problem with apple support no luck.

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on

Feb 27, 2018 3:48 AM in response to ckuan In response to ckuan

We tried that already, I just can't understand how this is possible, you are saying what if I have all proof of purchase is possible to sort this problem witch makes sense, and before everybody was saying to remember the password, I just can't remember and that's it. Phone is siting in the shelf for the last two years, sins then I stopped buying apple devices. So is it possible to make genuinebar appointment in Ireland?

Feb 27, 2018 3:48 AM

Reply Helpful

Mar 12, 2018 5:42 AM in response to rolandas207 In response to rolandas207

What, exactly, is the problem? Is it activation locked (prompting for Apple ID and password) or blacklisted?

Blacklisting is done by the carriers and is usually done because the device was reported lost or stolen or the owner skipped out on their bill.

Mar 12, 2018 5:42 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: rolandas207

Question: iphone 6+ blacklisted