Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes music store AU withdrew money from my bank

Hi, Apple team

My name is Asawin *** and email address ****. I would like to ask you about the Itunes music store AU withdrew money from my bank account(24/2/2018 20.20pm 2$) I have not purchase anything and have not see any warning about i need to pay. I felt Apple unfair to me, it is easy money to take. too easy. Would you explain to me, why they took my money with out warning .

I am looking forward to hear from you

Sincerely

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 10:31 PM

3 replies

Feb 26, 2018 11:55 PM in response to asawin

Hi, Apple team

This is not 'Apple team', these are user forums and we are fellow users. And it's not a good idea to post your email address on any public forum, unless you like spam emails.

If you haven't already done so look at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts linked to the card : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Or could it be : About payment card authorisation holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support ?

If nothing shows on your purchase histories and if it's not a temporary store holding charge contact the card issuer.

Itunes music store AU withdrew money from my bank

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.