Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: I've a question about iphone 8

Hello. How are you?

I bought an iphone 8 a week ago and i found out that there are some more words under the logo at the back of the iphone. Like designed by apple in california. Assembled in china. And CE thingy. When i saw the photo, there was just logo not the others. What's wrong with my phone?

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

I suppose it's the same as in England.

(Maybe the laws requires it).

You can determine if it's genuine, type in the serial number below:

https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do

Posted on

Feb 27, 2018 3:35 AM in response to jinafromdublin In response to jinafromdublin

Jina,

The illustration is diagrammatic - not a photo.. It would not include the details you mention, which is often a legal obligatition, though not in the UK, any more. Ireland, perhaps. But I think you have a genuine product.

Feb 27, 2018 3:35 AM

Reply Helpful

Feb 27, 2018 12:56 PM in response to jinafromdublin In response to jinafromdublin

iPhones are made for specific markets, which may include the type of cellular networks one can access and different regulations. In some countries those markings aren't required to be on the back any more. It doesn't sound like one can be sold in Ireland without those notices.

Feb 27, 2018 12:56 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: jinafromdublin

Question: I've a question about iphone 8