Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple charges me for an app purchase that was discontinued. How to get refund? ?

Need your. I downloaded the application, MuseCam - Best Makup Camera. subsequently I discontinue the subscription on 27th Jan 2018. Order ID :MM49Z872KW.

I now realized that the amount of $65.98 was being charged to my credit card.

1. Why did apple charge the amount even after I discontinue the subscription ?

2. I need apple to reverse back the charges. When will this happen ?

I've previously inform apple about this case, but sad to say that I've not heard from apple since.

Please response and reverse the charge from my credit card.

Thank You and please act fast..

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 4:16 AM

1 reply

Feb 27, 2018 4:19 AM in response to muralidharan

1, when did you cancel the subscription ? If less than 24 hours prior to its auto-renewal you are likely to be charged.

2, you will only potentially be refunded if iTunes Support agreed to do so. If they do agree a refund to a a credit might take seven to ten days to go through. If it's been more than 48 hours since you contacted them contact them again, including your case number if you have one.

Please response and reverse the charge from my credit card.

Obviously we can't do that, we are fellow users and these are user forums.

Apple charges me for an app purchase that was discontinued. How to get refund? ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.