Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m wanting to delete all the music I downloaded on Apple Music.

I downloaded around 500 songs and the only way I know is to do it song by song. I’m wanting to know if there is anyway to delete all my music. My Apple Music ran out yester day I canceled it think it would undownload. But it is still there and I can’t listen to it.

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 5:41 AM

1 reply

Feb 27, 2018 5:59 PM in response to cadefrombixby

Hello cadefrombixby.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

If I'm understanding correctly, you are having some trouble deleting all music from your iPhone. I will be glad to assist.

The steps below will guide you through deleting all music. For more information on deleting music check out this article: Delete music, movies, and TV shows from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

User uploaded file

Delete all of your music

1. Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage.
  2. Scroll to Music, then tap it.
  3. Under Recommendations, swipe left on All Songs.
  4. Tap Delete.

From this menu, you can also swipe left on any artist, album, or song and tap Delete to remove it from your device.

User uploaded file

If you delete a purchase that you haven't downloaded to your device, the purchase will hide from your purchase history.

Cheers.

I’m wanting to delete all the music I downloaded on Apple Music.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.