Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi i just drop my iWatch on the floor and it’s cracked now🤦🏻‍♀️. And can i ask how much to change the screen

User uploaded file

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 6:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 6:10 AM

Screen damage

If your Apple Watch screen breaks accidentally, you can replace your Apple Watch for an out-of-warranty fee. The Apple warranty doesn’t cover damage caused by accident or abuse.

If your screen cracks due to a manufacturing defect, it’s covered by the Apple warranty and consumer law.

The final cost to service an accidentally damaged screen depends on your Apple Watch model, any additional damage, and if you have AppleCare+ coverage.

If you have AppleCare+, it covers up to two incidents of accidental damage. Coverage does not include cosmetic damage, such as scratches. Each incident has a service fee. You can use an incident for screen damage. If you don’t have AppleCare+, see our out-of-warranty fees.

See Apple service pricing
Set up service

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2018 6:10 AM in response to caofromsydney

Screen damage

If your Apple Watch screen breaks accidentally, you can replace your Apple Watch for an out-of-warranty fee. The Apple warranty doesn’t cover damage caused by accident or abuse.

If your screen cracks due to a manufacturing defect, it’s covered by the Apple warranty and consumer law.

The final cost to service an accidentally damaged screen depends on your Apple Watch model, any additional damage, and if you have AppleCare+ coverage.

If you have AppleCare+, it covers up to two incidents of accidental damage. Coverage does not include cosmetic damage, such as scratches. Each incident has a service fee. You can use an incident for screen damage. If you don’t have AppleCare+, see our out-of-warranty fees.

See Apple service pricing
Set up service

Feb 27, 2018 6:10 AM in response to caofromsydney

Hi

Apple does not offer a screen repair or screen replacement service for Apple Watch (not iWatch) and Apple Watch is not user-serviceable. The watch will instead need to be replaced.

Apple's Limited Warranty covers issues due to defects in materials and workmanship, but not due to accidental damage.

If you have previously purchased AppleCare+, then the issue may be covered as one of up to two claims for accidental damage, each subject to a service fee / excess. Otherwise, your Apple Watch may be eligible for replacement via chargeable, out-of-warranty service.

Out-of-warranty service prices (and AppleCare+ service fees / excesses) vary by country and by Apple Watch model. Pricing for the US, for example, is detailed here:

Apple Watch Service Pricing - Apple Support

Contact Apple Support (mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider to arrange for your Apple Watch to be inspected and to establish your available service options, timescale and any cost:

In the meantime, note that Apple advises that you should not continue using a damaged Apple Watch.

Hi i just drop my iWatch on the floor and it’s cracked now🤦🏻‍♀️. And can i ask how much to change the screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.