Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Problem with camera on iphone 7 plus

Hi, I have a iPhone 7 plus and have problem with camera, camera and flashlight are not working, I just see black screen. So, can you help me? What I need to do?

Posted on

Feb 28, 2018 11:04 AM in response to меруертfromалма-аты In response to меруертfromалма-аты

Hi меруертfromалма-аты,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that the camera on your iPhone 7 Plus shows a black screen and the flashlight doesn't work. I use my camera almost daily so I can surely understand your concern. Please review the steps and information below:

You see a closed lens or black screen

If you see a closed lens or black screen when you open the Camera app, try these steps:

1. Make sure that there’s nothing blocking the camera lens. If you’re using a case, try removing it.
  2. Force the app to close, then open the Camera app again.
  3. Restart your device, then open the Camera app again.
  4. If your device has a front and rear camera, try both cameras by tapping User uploaded file. If you see the closed lens or black screen on only one camera, take your device to an Apple Retail Store or Authorized Service Provider for more help.

Your flash isn't working

Use Control Center to test the LED flash. Turn the flashlight off and on. If the LED flash doesn't work as a flashlight, contact Apple Support.

If the flash isn’t working, or it goes off every time you take a photo, check your flash settings. Tap User uploaded file in the upper left of the screen to choose a different setting.

If you take extended video with the flash on, or you’re using the device in a very warm environment, you might see a message that says the flash is disabled. The message remains until your device cools down.

User uploaded file

Get help with the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

Feb 28, 2018 11:04 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: меруертfromалма-аты

Question: Problem with camera on iphone 7 plus