Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notes

I’m having trouble getting into my notes on my iPhone I don’t remember my password

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 6:23 AM

1 reply

Feb 27, 2018 8:29 AM in response to BrianVincenzo

See the following from Keep your notes secure with password-protection - Apple Support

You can unlock a note only when you enter the password that it's locked with. If you forgot your password, Apple can't help you regain access to your locked notes.

You can reset your password, but this won’t give you access to your old notes. It will, however, let you password protect any notes that you create from that point forward with the new password. This could lead to you having multiple notes with different passwords.

If you have multiple passwords, you can't tell which password you should use when you look at your notes in the Notes list. When you open a note locked by your old password but enter your current password, you'll see an alert that you entered the wrong password with a hint for your old one. If you then enter the correct old password, you get the option to update that note's password to your current one.

Notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.